Pacific Coast Teak provides custom-milled and ready-to-ship sustainable teak decking for all your outdoor wood decking needs.
For centuries, teak lumber has been the premier choice for ship decking and outdoor furniture and building needs. Teak is known for its unmatched durability even the harshest of elements. Due to its natural oil content, teak does not need to be treated while retaining its natural resistance to mold and mildew, pests such as termites, and the natural elements. In addition to it’s exceptional durability, teak has a natural non-slip surface, attributed to high silica content, adding grip to a wet surface.
Custom milled decking:
- Sizes available to match architectural specs
- Thickness: 1 & 1/4 inch and 1 & 3/4 inch
- Lengths: 6 inch, 7 inch, 8 inch, 9 inch & 10 inch
- Widths: 3 inch, 4 inch, 5 inch, and 6 inch
*Need something more specific for your project? Call Pacific Coast Teak to inquire about other custom dimensions.
Ready-to-ship wood decking:
- Surfaced on 4 sides (S4S)
- Thickness: 3/4 inch and 7/8 inch
- Lengths: 4 foot, 4.5 ft, 6.5 ft, 7 ft, and 8 ft.
- Widths: 3 inch, 3.5 inch, and 4.5 inch
*Urban-Style decking is also used for rain shield cladding & facades, external paneling & siding.
Pacific Coast Teak stocks sustainable, plantation-grown teak wood flooring.
Unlike other wood lumber that is chemically treated, teak lumber is free from chemical toxins and is environmentally safe for your family and pets. Because of its natural oil content, teak wood is resistant to mold and termites and does not need to be treated. In addition to its exceptional durability, the high silica content within teak makes for a natural non-slip surface, adding traction even when wet. Teak’s natural resistance to insects, mold and moisture, combined with its sophisticated look and exceptional durability make teak a top choice for architectural flooring.
Custom milled flooring:
In-Stock, ready to ship flooring:
- Tongue and Groove solid teak flooring
- Thick: 3/4 inch
- Random lengths: lengths between 6′ and 10′
- Widths: 4 inch, 5 inch, 6 inch, or 7 inch
End Matched flooring, ready to ship:
- 28 Sq Ft per box
- Thickness: 5/8 inch
- Width: 4 inches
- Finish: durable polyurethane finish